Home | Drupal Web Stocks
I just discovered this website thanks to the Drupal Easy podcast. It is a virtual stock market where you buy and sell Drupal modules. It looks like you start with 250 units and a module’s price is dependent on how many users use that module. So popular modules like views are way out of reach at the beginning. But smaller modules like mine you can get for cheap. Looks like fun!
- #DrupalCon 24 hour coding room is getting crazy! https://t.co/wATiCVCkqs — 1 hour 5 min ago
- RT @brandon_crazy6: Chilling with the fellas. Thanks for the fun time @mediacurrent @drupalcon @DrupalConNA @BarrettLangton @newmediadenver… — 6 hours 38 min ago
- RT @sparklingrobots: Learn to say thank you gracefully. The compliments you get are real. #DrupalCon #impostersyndrone — 6 hours 40 min ago
- RT @brandon_crazy6: Getting our Drupal on at #DrupalCon #DrupalConNA https://t.co/O5AR3QM1rH — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Good morning, Baltimore. City of brown buildings. #charmcity @ Baltimore, Maryland https://t.co/L2Tk7i7iB6 — 1 day 10 hours ago
- 1 of 43