Home | Drupal Web Stocks
I just discovered this website thanks to the Drupal Easy podcast. It is a virtual stock market where you buy and sell Drupal modules. It looks like you start with 250 units and a module’s price is dependent on how many users use that module. So popular modules like views are way out of reach at the beginning. But smaller modules like mine you can get for cheap. Looks like fun!
- #DrupalCon bound with some co-workers! https://t.co/CuSRGr9Pju — 1 day 22 hours ago
- My first race to require a boot pack. After a 10k run, then 3,000 feet of climbing in skis,… https://t.co/GKMqlb0qd6 — 4 days 1 hour ago
- "My lunch is better than your entire life." - Co-worker — 1 week 1 day ago
- It's 2017, people. PHP is dead. https://t.co/Ctu95e2DTe — 1 week 3 days ago
- I just discovered Food Rules by Michael Pollan. It includes great advice such as: "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." — 2 weeks 3 days ago