Why PHP Was a Ghetto
Here is a good article discussing how much of the disdain for PHP among the non-PHP community is based on PHP’s history. If you look at it now, PHP has a lot going for it with some great frameworks being built on it. Of course, it’s still not perfect, but what is?
- #DrupalCon 24 hour coding room is getting crazy! https://t.co/wATiCVCkqs — 1 hour 8 min ago
- RT @brandon_crazy6: Chilling with the fellas. Thanks for the fun time @mediacurrent @drupalcon @DrupalConNA @BarrettLangton @newmediadenver… — 6 hours 42 min ago
- RT @sparklingrobots: Learn to say thank you gracefully. The compliments you get are real. #DrupalCon #impostersyndrone — 6 hours 44 min ago
- RT @brandon_crazy6: Getting our Drupal on at #DrupalCon #DrupalConNA https://t.co/O5AR3QM1rH — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Good morning, Baltimore. City of brown buildings. #charmcity @ Baltimore, Maryland https://t.co/L2Tk7i7iB6 — 1 day 10 hours ago
- 1 of 43