Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS
B.S. in Computer Science
Major GPA: 3.84/4.0
Cumulative GPA: 3.67/4.0
Senior Web Developer - Addison, TX - Jan 2012-Nov 2014
Develop AllPlayers.com features in Drupal 6 and 7.
Work with Drupal 7 Commerce modules.
Develop custom modules for AllPlayers.com, many contributed back to Drupal.org.
Work with API endpoints to enable two separate Drupal sites communicate between each other.
Write selenium tests to cover new features.
Work with drush during development and testing.
Write PHP and SQL scripts to execute tasks.
Drupal/PHP Developer - Amarillo, TX - Aug 2010-Dec 2011
- Develop websites using Drupal as the CMS.
- Perform updates and improvements to existing Drupal sites.
- Freelance work on PHP based websites.
- Work directly with multiple clients to give them the website that they desire.
Web Developer - Amarillo, TX - Jan 2010-Dec 2011
Lead the task of transferring the Hale Publishing website to Drupal.
Develop custom Drupal modules specific to Hale Publishing’s needs.
Develop the InfantRisk.com website in Drupal.
Develop an interactive system in CakePHP for a call center take calls and log information from the clients.
Administer the servers, network and configure backups.
Programmer/Analyst - Manhattan, KS - Dec 2004-Aug 2009
- Program Oracle reports and write JSP pages.
- Write, optimize, and test SQL queries.
Kansas State CIS Department
Research Assistant - Manhattan, KS - Apr 2004-Dec 2004
- Improve upon scheduling algorithms for a Linux cluster.
- Assist in writing papers to be published for conferences.
MyFantasyLeague Drupal module pulls in fantasy football league data from the myfantasyleague.com public API and displays it on your Drupal website. It is valuable for people who have a Drupal website and also play fantasy football on myfantasyleague.com. It allows them to display their league standings, weekly results, and live scoring on their website.
2011 - MyGridPool.com
MyGridPool.com is a project that I created using Zend Framework in my free time. It is built to provide the user with a free option for creating grid pools online. It uses Doctrine 2 as an object-relational mapper, and lets the user create an account and login via facebook or twitter.
Mrs. Langton, my wife and a third year history teacher, wanted a website for her to post about her teaching experience and technology related information. I created the site using Drupal 7. It contains a blog for her, as well as other pages for her to post about lesson plans using various technologies.
2009 - Manhattan Rental Properties
Available on request
- #DrupalCon bound with some co-workers! https://t.co/CuSRGr9Pju — 1 day 22 hours ago
- My first race to require a boot pack. After a 10k run, then 3,000 feet of climbing in skis,… https://t.co/GKMqlb0qd6 — 4 days 1 hour ago
- "My lunch is better than your entire life." - Co-worker — 1 week 1 day ago
- It's 2017, people. PHP is dead. https://t.co/Ctu95e2DTe — 1 week 3 days ago
- I just discovered Food Rules by Michael Pollan. It includes great advice such as: "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." — 2 weeks 3 days ago